TESA is a three-piece band from Riga, Latvia, formed in the end of 2005, which tries not to classify their style of heavy music in any particular way and give the listener a free choice of interpretation by mixing different styles and sub-genres, creating something unique and passionate. Since 2005, the band has gained much attention with numerous tours and festival appearances. TESA released several albums on labels in Latvia, Russia, France and Germany over the last 10 years. Their releases demonstrate a passion for experimenting with genres and sound textures, mixing dark melodies with feathery soundscapes, ambiences, psychedelic loops, and even noise music, abstracting themselves from mainstream standards of heavy music.
Download press photo here.
- SHAPE+ announces 2023/2024 roster of artists
- SHAPE+ platform announces open call for 2023/2024
- TESA live at Skaņu Mežs broadcast by Resonance FM
- Photos: SHAPE at Skaņu Mežs 2018
- Resonance FM show on Skaņu Mežs festival
- SHAPE platform announces showcase at Nyege Nyege festival in Uganda