Ewa Justka is a Polish electronic acid-technoise artist (oh, how edgy), self taught instruments builder and electronics teacher based in London.
She is also interested in the notion of materiality of objects, vibrant, ontological systems (human bodies, electronic circuits, integrated circuits: varied range of micro and macro environments and relations between them) and an investigation of modes of quasi-direct perception through extreme light and sound actions, electronics, hardware hacking, breaking, deconstructing, wiring – or, to put it bluntly – designing synths and playing hard techno.
Ewa has performed and led workshops at festivals and venues like: Loop Festival, Sonic Acts, Supernormal Festival, Club Transmediale, STEIM, Colour out of Space, Unsound Festival, Norberg Festival, Insomnia Festial, Cafe Oto, and more.
- SHAPE+ announces 2023/2024 roster of artists
- SHAPE+ platform announces open call for 2023/2024
- Photos: SHAPE @ UNSOUND KRAKOW 2018
- Photos: SHAPE at Cynetart 2018
- Pictures: SHAPE at Riga’s White Night 2018