Lyon-based producer My Sword has impressed over the past few years with unusual tracks, all of which blur the lines between original composition, bootleg and blend. Most of his compositions involve both an undeniable forward motion and a bizarre stasis, a disorienting clash that makes it an exciting yet difficult music to play out and an undoubted curveball for even the most adventurous dance floors, as demonstrated on his last mixtape Intervention released on Disc Magazine.
Download a press photo here.
- SHAPE+ announces 2023/2024 roster of artists
- SHAPE+ platform announces open call for 2023/2024
- Photos: SHAPE @ RIAM 2017
- My Sword: ‘I love to be excessive’
- SHAPE platform announces artist list of 2017