Beatmaker Oriole and videoartist Linda Konone started their creative union in 2015.
Oriole is one of the pioneers of the Dirty Deal Audio collective; a beat-maker and producer with a unique style. He has been making music for more than ten years and is one of the most recognized representatives of this field in Latvia. He marches onto new sonically experimental territories and ideas that often surprise not only the fans and listeners, but the other members of the collective, as well. Oriole has taken part in more than 100 albums and releases as beat-maker, while in the latter years he’s more often seen and heard playing his beats live. He has taken part in many events and festivals in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland and Norway.
Linda Konone (1985) lives and works in Riga, Latvia. She has studied Audio Visual Communication Art and Electro-acoustic sound in Latvia and abroad. She primarily works with video, animation and live audio visual performances. Water happens to be the biggest inspiration for her works.
Download a press photo here.
- SHAPE+ announces 2023/2024 roster of artists
- SHAPE+ platform announces open call for 2023/2024
- SHAPE-supported album by Oriole nominated for Latvia’s Austra award
- Photos: SHAPE @ Skaņu Mežs
- Listen: Skanu Mezs on Resonance FM
- Listen to a Resonance FM mix by Oriole
- Oriole mix for Radio Campus France
- Oriole’s Mushroom Music
- SHAPE platform announces artist list of 2017