schiev is a Brussel’s based music festival for a curious, bold or broad-minded audience. During four days, schiev invites its audiences to discover, discuss and debate a wide and wild offer of musical projects, screenings and talks in an intimate venue.
The festival will present what it considers as the most ‘Schiev’ artists of the moment: those who seek, innovate and freely experiment with textures, influences, rhythms and composition.
Schiev promotes emerging talents who work at the edge of the electronic genre, pushing limits and overcoming musical boundaries.
- SHAPE+ announces 2023/2024 roster of artists
- SHAPE+ platform announces open call for 2023/2024
- Photos: SHAPE @ Schiev 2018
- Bérangère Maximin mix for NTS
- Resonance FM show on Schiev festival 2018
- Mika Oki’s altered states
- Schiev x Word Radio
- Resonance FM show on Schiev 2017
- Hiele releases new collaborative record with Lieven Martens
- Maoupa Mazzocchetti discusses Belgian electronic music, serial killers and experimentation
- Photos: schiev 2016
- Resonance Extra show on Schiev festival
- Listen: schiev special on Resonance Extra
- Peder Mannerfelt mix for NTS Live
- Listen: Peder Mannerfelt live at MUTEK Montréal
- Demonology and the world of finance: An interview with Orphan Swords
- Listen: Sagat’s Bepotel project live at Schiev
- Sagat: The sound of Belgium
- Schiev: The simple music festival
- SHAPE’s closing showcases of 2015 in November
- RSS B0YS live at Unsound 2015!
- Resonance FM broadcast on Schiev
- Zamilska: ‘I’ve never been a techno queen’
- Mondkopf’s guest mix for Tiny Mix Tapes
- Plapla Pinky: Mass as a DJ set